Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happiness is Anal














































































oOh well it has been quite awhile since I bought my gorgeous heavy black dong but I hadn't found the time to try him out until now.

I'm such a sissy I only got just his big black cock head up inside me before the sensations became too much for me. So full. There was pain, yes, but..t.there was.. g.god honestly.. I had no idea.

I had no idea what pleasure was until I had my toy boyfriend inside my boipussy. I haven't felt so much sensation before and I didn't even do anything but get maybe 3 inches of him inside me!

I figured I'd have to do maneuvers or something to get him to touch my prostate and take me past the rainbow bridge to heaven but just having him in there was overwhelming in ways I just can't describe.

I couldn't stand the joy though and didn't push further, it is just soOOo much to fill me with. I just know once a man gets a hold of me he won't stop. He will be in control of the pace and he's going to push inside me and I'll forget what girls were ever built for.

This is so right for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good time with your toy. Can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...