Friday, August 27, 2010

Gender Clinic

There hasn't been much to say lately about my transformation. My living situation keeps me from having any female clothes, but I'm clad in panty pride at all times. The gender clinic is the big door I have to walk through, and they've locked it.

It turns out the program head, who sounds like the only person who works there outside of secretary and volunteer students, is retiring. Until they are issued a replacement, no new students can be trained, and therefore the gender clinic is closed for business.

I was told to be patient and hopefully by October they would have a replacement. I've waited for months, already.

I'm exploring other routes, and if anyone knows of tg support in Toronto, Canada I would be so grateful.

It is times like these that I wish my captions were closer to reality. Pills, programs, villains, and magic. None of them close their doors to girls in need.






1 comment:

  1. mm absolutely sexy Mei!

    wouldn't mind being either of them in the last caption:P

    Hope you can find something out mei, not canadian here myself so-shrugs helplessly-

    Of course, you do have support from the guys, gals, and in-betweens on here though:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...