Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shemale Webcomic

On the subject of TG art, I've got two friends who separately want to make a web comic with me featuring some lady fabulosity. Quite right!

One is a serious comic book sort of stuff, and the other is a pulp fiction sex fetish romp. In both cases we want a simple and sexy style that doesn't overwork the artist and doesn't roll eyes with the enormity of dicks and tits... unless the scene calls for it.

They are solid ideas, and I'd like to make a serious go of them, but I'll need an artist! There isn't any money involved but credit goes where credit is due and so interested artists leave a comment and let's do this thang!






Thanks to Yaya Han for illustrating my point today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...