Monday, March 19, 2012

Mei got Fucked


I got fucked.

I know you wish to see it. It's okay, that's natural. You will soon, footage to follow. For now, enjoy these pics that aren't me.


I met a man on the weekend and he got my cookies. I went over and we shared a drink. Not five minutes later he had me in his bedroom, spanking my pale ass and making out with me.

I tried to do a good job to give him blowjob, but I was confused because when he would deep throat me, it was interesting, but then suddenly I throw up in my hand. Why did I do that? I didn't understand, and he didn't seem happy with me. I want to practice and be a good girl, I had always wanted so much to be a good sucky sucky. I don't understand why that happened.


Then later he kiss me and treat me sweet and press me down on the bed. He fuck me for the first time. It hurt so much at first, but then I remember saying something like "oh... it feels better now" clumsily as the sensation changed and it started to feel not pain but just INTENSE.


Always intense, always. So much sensation. Impossible to ignore, impossible to think of anything else. Just want to feel it always. I am so noisy, I can't help myself. I want to get fuck all the time.


He was so good! He put me in so many positions, doggy, on my back, pale legs up, legs crossed, spread wide, one leg up, I ride him too. But that's not all in one session, no, he fuck me so much and then he cum in my mouth. I swallowed good this time I promise you!


Then I give him a massage, and I think he is so tired he will fall asleep, so I say gently I will go, you sleep. He asid no, you going to get fucked again. ^_^

He fucked me for hours, felt so right to get fucked!  


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful experience! I'm sure you'll get much better at deepthroating with a little more experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your english is beginning to degrade as your mind brings you closer to a devoted asian ladyboy slut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, gurl! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now you have to get fucked by another tgirl and then try a threesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...