Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today after Sunset


Tonight was the night. I had set my sights on taking a flight after sunset tonight and beginning my trip into another world. Thailand.

Three days, I would have done interviews and filmed, and then I would have my surgeries and be reborn as a ladyboy true.

Daddy can't go to Thailand with me, so I am trying to find someone who can. Have any of you gone alone? How would I cope with three weeks in pain post-surgery in an un familiar world?

If I even can go alone, there would be no documentary. Still, I would finally be me. I suppose in a way today still had significance. The end of one life, with the handing of money. The beginning of a new.

There were special reasons I wanted to go at this time. Some of you might understand what I'm referring to.


1 comment:

  1. oh Mei, i hope it all works out how you want it to. You deserve it.
    Im not a praying person, but im sending positive energy your way, hope it helps,
    love,
    sissyslavemaya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...