Monday, July 16, 2012

Ask Mei: The test!

Question: Hello, I am sorry if this is a difficult subject but it is something that interests me greatly. I have been wondering how you reconcile the will to feminize one's body with the arousal by self feminization? How might these two facets related over time?






Answer: That is a very good question. The truth is, I do not feel arousal from feminization. When I was really conflicted about my place in the world and what my feelings meant, a friend of mine suggested I take a simple test.

Slip into a pair of panties. Do you get sexually aroused, or do you just feel comfortable? If you are aroused it might be an indication you are a crossdresser, someone who feels sexual arousal from being feminized.

If you do not get aroused and simply feel normal, it may be an indication you are transgendered. In my case, I was not aroused, and began to pursue what transgender might mean further.

Now this isn't hard and fast, but it worked for me and it might be a good place to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...