Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Working on it!

I'm working on the hosting of a website so I can have a more convenient place to showcase my pics and upcoming videos but for now here is another pic of me from my photo shoot. 

Aren't I super hung?!

I made a craigslist ad and got tons of response for guys to fuck me on film, including many guys who are camera men or have video editing skills. Yay for guys!

Interestingly enough my craigslist post was flagged for removal quickly after being posted. I re-posted, and again it was taken down. I can't figure why. I asked a friend and she told me that in Toronto there are some bitter people who are flagging all the girls posts. Seriously, take a walk through craigslist toronto's personals and you won't see much more than a sausage fest. Weird, huh.

4 comments:

  1. Very sexy pic! ♥
    Wish I was in Toronto to be in your film...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina A. DiEdoardoSeptember 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

    What a big...comic collection you have :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Super hot. Looking good. Wish I was there. Now what am I going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely breasts! And your clitty...Kind of looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...