Monday, November 19, 2012

Shemale Yum and Bubblepopmei

I had an absolutely amazing time with Kevin Dong from Grooby Productions today. My first shoot with Grooby will be featured on Shemale Yum! Check there obsessively, I'm scheduled to be posted this holiday season!


I was pretty nervous when I arrived at the loft studio, but Kevin put me at ease. You wouldn't think he would, since he's built like a tank. Seriously Rob Leifleld's Captain America built. Super hot, honestly.

Super down to earth and funny too!  He is a total alpha male and he has a very compelling philosophy about why body builders and transwomen seem so magnetically drawn to one another. Kevin produces for Grooby and you can learn more about him through his blog.We talked a little, he had some rice while I got ready, and then off to the races!


I'm not going to spoil the surprises in store for you sometime soon from bubblepopmei and Shemale Yum!

3 comments:

  1. It's been a while since we last spoke (you probably don't remember me) but on seeing your news I just had to send out a big CONGRATULATIONS on your first shoot. My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for you to achieve your dreams and this is a step along that path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your career choice! Im sure you will be great as you are stunning and sexy and beautiful! Love you so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Coleen of course I remember you! Thanks to both you and Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...