Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pussy means weightloss

The clinic wants me to drop below a big number before I go under the knife. Losing weight before a surgery is a good idea, it speeds up recovery and it increases the chances everything will go nicely.

Unfortunately, my depression had me eating pizza, the almighty comfort food, several times a week for a long time. I have a ways to go to get below that big number. I've got 5 weeks to do it.

There's a weight loss clinic in the GTA that is OHIP covered under some circumstances, like oh say preparing for major surgery. I have an appointment tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You should try keto. I lost 90 pounds in 6 months on it. The reddit keto board is good as well.

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...