Friday, May 23, 2014

Returning to Work

Well I ended up getting some medical benefits. Unfortunately, it was so late and so little that I'm in a financially precarious situation. I'm going to have to make some changes. For starters, I won't be able to continue with laser hair removal on most parts of my body. This several year effort will now take a decade. Very uncool.

I'm returning to work in June, though. I heard they are changing the pay structure, so it might help. I need to come up with an extra 10k a year to compensate for child support before I could return laser hair removal and some other transition related costs to my life. I'm so far away from savings, vacations, and mortgages at this point that it seems like fantasy fiction to hear about them. I'm middle class.

I recently posted another video about my transition. Now that I'm feeling better I'll be creating more content, sexy and otherwise. Hopefully I can monetize it where I was unable to do so previously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...