Saturday, August 16, 2014

Dames Making Games

There's an organization here in Toronto that helps women network and learn to develop video games. After months of meaning to participate, my Mom finally pushed me to do it and I attended a workshop session on tools to make video games.

I'm working in unity now to animate my sprite. It is going well. The slow going part is really just finding the time between work, life, and child to code it. It is a worthy endeavour, I believe.

I wanna get me some of those flappy bird moneys!

1 comment:

  1. Satan lies like a rug, dear.
    he promises you everything...
    then, utter torment for eternity.
    Turn-around, lil one.
    Turn-away.
    Turn 180°
    ...and face the Son.
    I assure you,
    Jesus WILL NOT condemn you.
    Jesus loves you.
    Jesus will welcome you with
    open arms into His Kingdome.

    If you'd just repent
    and turn your finite life
    over to Jesus.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...